39 Gordon Street, Clontarf
Capturing stunning Middle Harbour and spit views and nestled in the heart of Clontarf, this fabulous home makes for an ideal sanctuary for relaxed family living and entertaining.
Set on a quiet street, this haven enjoys breathtaking sunsets to relish whilst entertaining. You are guaranteed of a splendour of art work at every moment of the day from the fabulous views.
Of generous proportions and set over 3 levels, this stunning architect designed home also offers separate living for extended family with the top level completely equipped, with a kitchenette, a living area opening out to a large undercover balcony. It features a grand bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom all with amazing views.
The open-plan main living combines the kitchen and a grandly proportioned formal lounge and dining room that flow through to a huge undercover balcony. The kitchen showcases top-of-the-line appliances with ample bench and storage space. There is also a large study and casual lounge area.
The lower level of the home features four bedrooms with private courtyards and balconies that also capturing the great views of Middle Harbour. There is a generous garden and the home is a showcase of privacy.
There is also lift access from the entrance / double garage to the main level of the house. This is an amazing home to live in and its location is prime, with Clontarf Beach, Sandy Bay and Balgowlah Heights Village shops only a short stroll away, giving you a holiday feel every day.
View: By Appointment. Call 9948 2020
Size of the home: Approx 480m2 including balconies, terraces and the garage
Contact: Jason Guildea 0411 859 505 and Charlene Dube 0403 137 000
Why you'll love
A highly prized address that’s particularly loved by families, Clontarf has a series of boutique beaches lining its harbourfront. Follow the Manly Scenic Walkway along the water and you’ll encounter secluded Washaway Beach, Castle Rock Beach and Clontarf Beach, where you’ll find the Clontarf Baths and Clontarf Reserve, with its great restaurant and playground.
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Queenwoodin Mosman about 2.4km away
- K-12Farmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 2.4km away
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 0.9km away
- K-6St Kieran's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly Vale about 2.7km away
- K-6Sacred Heart Catholic Primary Schoolin Mosman about 3km away
- K-6St Mary's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly about 3km away
- K-6Balgowlah Heights Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 0.4km away
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth about 1.3km away
- K-6Beauty Point Public Schoolin Mosman about 1.6km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.9km away
- K-6Manly Vale Public Schoolin Manly Vale about 2.3km away
- K-6Balgowlah North Public Schoolin North Balgowlah about 2.5km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 0.8km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campusin Manly Vale about 2.9km away
- DaycareNorthside Preschoolin Balgowlah about 0.8km away
- DaycareRosey Pot Kindergarten Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 0.8km away
- DaycareHarbour View Children's Centrein Seaforth about 1km away
- DaycareThe Learning Tree Educational Centre Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1km away
- DaycareBalgowlah Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.2km away
- DaycarePeacock Street Long Day Carein Seaforth about 1.2km away
- Pre SchFarmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 2.4km away
- Pre SchThe Northern Nursery Schoolin Mosman about 2.6km away
- Pre SchManly Vale Community Kindergartenin Manly Vale about 2.6km away
- Pre SchKU Bligh Park Preschoolin Seaforth about 2.6km away
- Pre SchIvanhoe Park Pre-Schoolin Manly about 2.8km away
- Pre SchManly Community Pre-Schoolin Manly about 3km away
- Bus Services
- 144NNorth Sydney to Manly (Night Service)State Transit
- 150XMilsons Point to Manly (Express Service)State Transit
- 170XCity Wynyard to Manly (Express Service)State Transit
- 172XCity Wynyard to Warringah Mall via North Balgowlah (Express Service)State Transit
- 173XCity Wynyard to Warringah Mall via Balgowlah Shops (Express Service)State Transit
- 144Chatswood to Manly via St LeonardsState Transit
- 162Manly to SeaforthState Transit
- 141Manly to Austlink via Seaforth and Frenchs ForestForest Coach Lines
- 145Seaforth to Warringah MallState Transit