34 Cutler Road, Clontarf
A large contemporary family home offering you style, comfort and in one of the Northern Beaches most prestigious locations. Freshly renovated with gourmet indoor/outdoor entertaining in mind, it captures spectacular Middle Harbour and city skyline views from both levels. Immaculately finished low maintenance gardens create a sense of luxury, while the northwest-facing swimming pool and self-contained studio or rumpus room with it's own entrance make it ideal for Granny or perfect for growing families with teenagers.
Timber floorboards and floor-to-ceiling glass doors set the tone for modern elegance from the moment you step in the front door. There are separate formal living and dining rooms plus a gorgeous and spacious open plan kitchen/family room that flows to sunny terrace, pool with water feature and garden play area. The pristine new kitchen features Caesar Stone bench tops and breakfast bar, and sleek stainless steel appliances with a huge amount of cupboard space.
There are four generous bedrooms all with built-in-robes plus a sturdy and flexible rumpus room or studio, and three bathrooms plus a guest WC. The master suite is spectacular, with a private ensuite, terrace and breathtaking views.
Additional features include a double garage with internal access, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning and an internal laundry room.
Located in one of Clontarf's most sought after locations within a short stroll to Castle Rock Beach and Dobroyd Head Scenic Walk.
Under floor heating in the kitchen
Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
Double lock up garage with lots of storage
Middle Harbour and City Views
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Close to local Beaches
View Saturday 2.00 - 2.40pm or By Appointment
Contact Becky Bogart 0409 450 093
Why you'll love
A highly prized address that’s particularly loved by families, Clontarf has a series of boutique beaches lining its harbourfront. Follow the Manly Scenic Walkway along the water and you’ll encounter secluded Washaway Beach, Castle Rock Beach and Clontarf Beach, where you’ll find the Clontarf Baths and Clontarf Reserve, with its great restaurant and playground.
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Queenwoodin Mosman about 2km away
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.6km away
- K-6St Mary's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly about 2.9km away
- K-6Sacred Heart Catholic Primary Schoolin Mosman about 2.9km away
- 7-12St Paul's Catholic Collegein Manly about 2.9km away
- K-6Balgowlah Heights Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 0.7km away
- K-6Beauty Point Public Schoolin Mosman about 1.9km away
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth about 2.2km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2.2km away
- K-6Manly Village Public Schoolin Manly about 2.7km away
- K-6Mosman Public Schoolin Mosman about 2.8km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 1.7km away
- 7-12Mosman High Schoolin Mosman about 2.8km away
- SpecialRoyal Far West Schoolin Manly about 2.8km away
- DaycareRosey Pot Kindergarten Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1km away
- DaycareNorthside Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.7km away
- DaycareThe Learning Tree Educational Centre Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1.8km away
- DaycareBalgowlah Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.8km away
- DaycareHeritage House Beauty Point Child Care And Learninin Mosman about 1.9km away
- DaycareHarbour View Children's Centrein Seaforth about 2km away
- Pre SchThe Northern Nursery Schoolin Mosman about 2.7km away
- Pre SchIvanhoe Park Pre-Schoolin Manly about 2.7km away
- Pre SchKU Mosman Community Preschoolin Mosman about 2.7km away
- Pre SchManly Community Pre-Schoolin Manly about 2.9km away
- Bus Service
- 162Manly to SeaforthState Transit