1 Abbott Street, Balgowlah Heights
If you have been looking for an easy flowing family home with good bones and in need of some updating and modernising then this is the home for you.
1 Abbott Street is a 5 double bedroom home complete with built-ins, high ceilings and lots of natural sunlight, the main bathroom has a bath and shower, all 3 remaining bathrooms have showers.
The living areas are set on 2 levels that flow graciously throughout the home. Both levels take advantage of the views. Downstairs has a large guest bedroom and separate bathroom, huge combined lounge/dining room, kitchen and additional family; and massive entertaining balcony with views and small north facing balcony.
Upstairs consists of four additional bedrooms, all with built ins, the master bedroom has an ensuite as well as robe, huge windows letting in loads of natural sunlight and a door leading you out to another North facing balcony with ocean views, making it ideal to enjoy the sunshine throughout the day.
It also has another full bathroom which is in good condition. In addition to all of this there is another huge living area with loads of windows and sliding glass door leading you out to yet another huge entertaining balcony with stunning Middle Harbour views.
The ground floor of the home has multiple store rooms and a large games room, laundry and the fourth bathroom.
The level back yard is a good size, requires very low maintenance with a watering irrigation system. There is plenty of room to accommodate a pool (S.T.C.A).
Double lock up garage with work shop
Solar hot water heater
Attic ladder to roof space
IXL heater lights in 3 of the bathrooms
Water irrigation system with timing system
Loads of power points throughout the house both indoors and outdoors
Double shower fittings in both upstairs bathrooms
Land size is 540sqm and double brick home
To summaries it all up this home has been lived in and used by the owner for 30 years. They bought because of the location and the views and I couldn't agree more. You are within metres walking distance to Balgowlah Heights Primary, and other local schools, shops, beaches, tennis courts and the beautiful Dobroyd Head Park. Public transport is literally right in front of your door.
This is an opportunity that you don't want to miss. Come and live in one of Balgowlah Heights most sought after locations.
Contact Becky Bogart 0409 450 093
Why you'll love
A number of walking tracks such as the Manly Scenic Walkway meander through this unspoilt bushland, passing Aboriginal rock engravings and various lookouts from where you can enjoy sensational harbour views. Arabanoo Lookout was named in honour of the first Aboriginal to live among European settlers. It's a great spot for whale watching and gazing out to North and South Head.
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Queenwoodin Mosman about 2.1km away
- K-12Farmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 3km away
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.3km away
- K-6St Mary's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly about 2.9km away
- K-6Sacred Heart Catholic Primary Schoolin Mosman about 2.9km away
- K-6St Kieran's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly Vale about 3km away
- K-6Balgowlah Heights Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 0.3km away
- K-6Beauty Point Public Schoolin Mosman about 1.7km away
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth about 1.8km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2km away
- K-6Manly Vale Public Schoolin Manly Vale about 2.7km away
- K-6Manly Village Public Schoolin Manly about 2.8km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 1.4km away
- 7-12Mosman High Schoolin Mosman about 2.9km away
- SpecialRoyal Far West Schoolin Manly about 2.9km away
- DaycareRosey Pot Kindergarten Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 0.8km away
- DaycareNorthside Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.3km away
- DaycareThe Learning Tree Educational Centre Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- DaycareBalgowlah Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.6km away
- DaycareHarbour View Children's Centrein Seaforth about 1.6km away
- DaycareHeritage House Beauty Point Child Care And Learninin Mosman about 1.7km away
- Pre SchThe Northern Nursery Schoolin Mosman about 2.6km away
- Pre SchIvanhoe Park Pre-Schoolin Manly about 2.7km away
- Pre SchKU Mosman Community Preschoolin Mosman about 2.8km away
- Pre SchManly Vale Community Kindergartenin Manly Vale about 2.9km away
- Pre SchManly Community Pre-Schoolin Manly about 2.9km away
- Pre SchFarmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 3km away
- Bus Service
- 162Manly to SeaforthState Transit