11 Aden Street, Seaforth
Architecturally designed by Mr. R. Toohey whom worked with the renowned Harry Seidler architect group this home is perfectly appointed with modern finishes throughout. The open plan layout flows endlessly through to the large garden, and presents as a grand family home.
The ground level boasts a 2 separate living rooms, a formal dining room, and stunning state of the art kitchen and 4th bedroom or home office.
The luxuriously appointed living room features timber lined vaulted cedar ceilings and Canadian Redwood exposed timber beams. A large cast iron open fire place with sandstone surrounds is the centre piece to this harmonious living space. Floor to ceiling glassed walls capture the south facing outlook maximizing natural light, with sliding doors that open directly to the plunge pool with travertine steps and Italian glass mosaic tiles.
The state of the art kitchen surrounds a large island bench with ample amounts of storage. Features include a decent walk in pantry, fold out windows that allow great access to the veranda. Appliances include Bosch integrated dishwasher, ILVE commercial size gas cook top and integrated rangehood, Electrolux double oven and commercial grade tap wear and marble bench tops.
A wrought iron staircase leads you to the mezzanine level and 3 bedrooms. All bedrooms are large and contain built in wardrobes or storage with the master room boasting a walk in robe. Again, large windows allow for natural light to filter through the rooms with views over the landscaped garden.
The master bedroom is equipped with an over sized ensuite with travertine floors, mounted sink, over sized shower head and ample space, as well as a laundry shoot.
Other features include a study or third living area, the light filled hallway with travertine floors and extensively landscaped gardens with established plants.
This property is a must to inspect and would be the perfect home for a growing family. The facilities and finishes make it perfect for entertaining, and with the summer months coming the outdoor areas and outdoor verandas are ideal.
Additional Features Include;
Piped vacuum system throughout the home
Large indoor/ outdoor covered veranda area
Italian travertine floors throughout the interior and exterior
Automated front gate
Helioscreen blinds in all the bedrooms
Under floor heating
Laundry has Caesar stone bench tops and plenty of storage
Massive commercial grade basement with 24,000 litre of membrane lined concrete rain water tanks
Extra storage areas that could be used for a wine cellar.
Open Saturday 11.00-11.40am
Contact Jason Guildea 0411 859 505
Why you'll love
This prized suburb is a family favourite with a safe, friendly environment and a local shopping hub with a welcoming village feel. You can dine out at an array of multicultural restaurants, grab your morning coffee from trendy cafes, peruse the delights of gourmet delis, shop at high-street boutiques or browse designer homewares, as many of the design-conscious locals do.
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Farmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- K-12Castlecrag Montessori Schoolin Castlecrag about 2.4km away
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.4km away
- K-6St Kieran's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly Vale about 2.7km away
- K-6Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School, Castlecragin Castlecrag about 2.8km away
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth
- K-6Balgowlah North Public Schoolin North Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- K-6Balgowlah Heights Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.7km away
- K-6Beauty Point Public Schoolin Mosman about 1.8km away
- K-6Manly Vale Public Schoolin Manly Vale about 2.1km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2.4km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 1.1km away
- DaycarePeacock Street Long Day Carein Seaforth
- DaycareHarbour View Children's Centrein Seaforth
- DaycareOnly About Children Seaforthin Seaforth
- DaycareSeaforth Child Care Centrein Seaforth
- DaycareJacaranda Creative Play Centrein Seaforth
- DaycareNorthside Preschoolin Balgowlah about 0.9km away
- Pre SchKU Bligh Park Preschoolin Seaforth
- Pre SchFarmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- Pre SchKU Castlecrag Preschoolin Castlecrag about 2.3km away
- Pre SchThe Northern Nursery Schoolin Mosman about 2.7km away
- Pre SchManly Vale Community Kindergartenin Manly Vale about 2.7km away
- Pre SchSt Mark's Northbridge Kindergartenin Northbridge about 3km away
- Bus Services
- 145Seaforth to Warringah MallState Transit
- 144NNorth Sydney to Manly (Night Service)State Transit
- 150XMilsons Point to Manly (Express Service)State Transit
- 170XCity Wynyard to Manly (Express Service)State Transit
- 172XCity Wynyard to Warringah Mall via North Balgowlah (Express Service)State Transit
- 173XCity Wynyard to Warringah Mall via Balgowlah Shops (Express Service)State Transit
- 144Chatswood to Manly via St LeonardsState Transit
- 141Manly to Austlink via Seaforth and Frenchs ForestForest Coach Lines
- 162Manly to SeaforthState Transit