37 Judith Street, Seaforth
SOLD AT AUCTION!
This immaculately presented home is a pleasant surprise with its large living areas, fabulous huge pool and stunning outdoor entertaining areas. The home has been designed for easy family living.
From the front courtyard you enter the house and it features a separate lounge area and study nook. From here the home leads out to the massive open kitchen, living, dining area and the outdoor areas. The kitchen has a huge island bench top with a Smeg gas top and an Ilve oven.
The downstairs area also has beautiful polished floors, and 2 of the bedrooms. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms including the master suite with a huge walk-in robe and a private balcony that enjoys the peaceful bush outlook.
There is a further bedroom/ study/ teenage retreat outside with a balcony overlooking the pool.
The home boast numerous outdoor entertaining options including a paved deck off the dining room, a huge covered outdoor cabana / dining room and huge terraces around the heated swimming pool and spa. It is an entertainers dream. The home boasts a private bush outlook with Bligh Park Reserve at the back of the block.
The house is located in one of the area's most sought after positions being an easy walk to Chatswood and City express bus transport, local pre-schools, North Balgowlah Primary School, Wakehurst Golf Course and all the fabulous walk and parks around Manly Dam.
Auction: Saturday 22nd Feb 2014 on - site at 1.30pm.
Price Guide: From $1,650,000
Agent details: Jason Guildea 0411 859 505 or 9948 2020
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
Why you'll love
This prized suburb is a family favourite with a safe, friendly environment and a local shopping hub with a welcoming village feel. You can dine out at an array of multicultural restaurants, grab your morning coffee from trendy cafes, peruse the delights of gourmet delis, shop at high-street boutiques or browse designer homewares, as many of the design-conscious locals do.
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Farmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 0.5km away
- K-12Castlecrag Montessori Schoolin Castlecrag about 2.9km away
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 2.2km away
- K-6St Kieran's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly Vale about 2.4km away
- SpecialAspect Vern Barnett Schoolin Forestville about 3km away
- K-6Balgowlah North Public Schoolin North Balgowlah about 0.5km away
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth
- K-6Manly Vale Public Schoolin Manly Vale about 1.7km away
- K-6Allambie Heights Public Schoolin Allambie Heights about 2.1km away
- K-6Killarney Heights Public Schoolin Killarney Heights about 2.6km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2.8km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 2km away
- 7-12Killarney Heights High Schoolin Killarney Heights about 2.8km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campusin Manly Vale about 2.9km away
- SpecialThe Beach Schoolin Allambie Heights about 2.3km away
- SpecialArranounbai Schoolin Frenchs Forest about 2.9km away
- DaycareJacaranda Creative Play Centrein Seaforth
- DaycareOnly About Children Seaforthin Seaforth
- DaycareSeaforth Child Care Centrein Seaforth
- DaycarePeacock Street Long Day Carein Seaforth
- DaycareWallaby Cottage Child Care Centrein Allambie Heights about 1.8km away
- DaycareHarbour View Children's Centrein Seaforth
- Pre SchKU Bligh Park Preschoolin Seaforth
- Pre SchFarmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 0.5km away
- Pre SchKU Killarney Heights Preschoolin Killarney Heights about 2.1km away
- Pre SchManly Vale Community Kindergartenin Manly Vale about 2.4km away
- Pre SchKU Castlecrag Preschoolin Castlecrag about 2.9km away
- Bus Services
- 141Manly to Austlink via Seaforth and Frenchs ForestForest Coach Lines
- 172XCity Wynyard to Warringah Mall via North Balgowlah (Express Service)State Transit