12 Amiens Road, Clontarf
Enjoying an elevated position with almost every room featuring glistening Middle Harbour views, this unique family home is a private oasis of calm.
With open plan entertaining and multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces, it offers high quality finishes, tranquillity and privacy. Showcasing wide timber floorboards recycled from the old Dubbo Woolshed, the kitchen features granite benchtops with Gaggenau and Miele appliances. It flows to separate living and dining spaces and out to a covered terrace with tropical gardens. There are multiple flexible informal living, study and home office spaces that can easily be set up to suit your lifestyle.
Accommodation comprises four double bedrooms all with water views, terrace access and built-in/walk-in robes. There are three fully tiled bathrooms with stylish frameless-glass shower screens, including the ensuite to the main bedroom with doors opening out onto the private rear garden.
Flowing over three levels, it includes all those extra features that make being at home a delight, including spacious light-filled interiors, easy care tropical gardens with raintank irrigation, cross-flow ventilation, ducted heating and cooling, substantial storage space, double garage and off-street parking for a further 4 cars.
Clontarf Beach and waterfront reserve are just across the road; city transport and Balgowlah Heights shops and cafes nearby.
Call Jason Guildea on 0411 859 505 to book a private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Water Views
Why you'll love
A highly prized address that’s particularly loved by families, Clontarf has a series of boutique beaches lining its harbourfront. Follow the Manly Scenic Walkway along the water and you’ll encounter secluded Washaway Beach, Castle Rock Beach and Clontarf Beach, where you’ll find the Clontarf Baths and Clontarf Reserve, with its great restaurant and playground.
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Queenwoodin Mosman about 1.9km away
- K-12Farmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 2.9km away
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.4km away
- K-6Sacred Heart Catholic Primary Schoolin Mosman about 2.6km away
- K-6Balgowlah Heights Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 0.4km away
- K-6Beauty Point Public Schoolin Mosman about 1.4km away
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth about 1.7km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2.2km away
- K-6Mosman Public Schoolin Mosman about 2.7km away
- K-6Middle Harbour Public Schoolin Mosman about 2.7km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 1.3km away
- 7-12Mosman High Schoolin Mosman about 2.7km away
- DaycareRosey Pot Kindergarten Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1.1km away
- DaycareNorthside Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.2km away
- DaycareHarbour View Children's Centrein Seaforth about 1.4km away
- DaycareHeritage House Beauty Point Child Care And Learninin Mosman about 1.4km away
- DaycareThe Learning Tree Educational Centre Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- DaycarePeacock Street Long Day Carein Seaforth about 1.6km away
- Pre SchThe Northern Nursery Schoolin Mosman about 2.3km away
- Pre SchKU Mosman Community Preschoolin Mosman about 2.6km away
- Pre SchThe Killarney Schoolin Mosman about 2.8km away
- Pre SchFarmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 2.9km away
- Pre SchManly Vale Community Kindergartenin Manly Vale about 3km away
- Pre SchIvanhoe Park Pre-Schoolin Manly about 3km away
- Bus Service
- 141Manly to Austlink via Seaforth and Frenchs ForestForest Coach Lines