12 Moore Street, Clontarf
Beautifully Renovated – Views, Views and More Views
If you are looking for a home to entertain in whilst enjoying extensive views, then this is the home for you. The house has been completely renovated and extended and boasts 180-degree views of Middle Harbour, from Chatswood right around to Balmoral Beach and out through The Heads. Simply breathtaking. The home is in a family friendly cul-de-sac, sitting right above Castle Rock Beach only 800m to Clontarf Marina and Sandy Bay dog walking beach and even less to Clontarf Reserve. The luxury home features 5 bedrooms, a study and 3 different living areas plus 2 huge private entertaining terraces to soak up the views. There are 2 separate kitchens, a built in BBQ, plenty of sunshine, a gym room, extra storage, and a low maintenance garden to complete the picture.
A gallery staircase leads from the front door to an expansive open plan living space and gourmet kitchen appointed with Smeg appliances and a huge island bench. Living and dining spaces flow to wide contemporary entertaining terraces that open to maximise indoor/outdoor living. The hallway leads to three generous balconied double bedrooms and two bathrooms, and a spacious family media room flows with bifold doors to a North facing secluded private patio and level lawns.
The sensational top floor living area has bi-fold doors and features a separate living area, kitchen, built in BBQ and a weather sensitive vergola that allows enjoyment of the large entertainment terrace in all seasons. Upstairs also features a large master bedroom leading to a walk-in robe and luxury ensuite as well as a separate bedroom and bathroom for separate living. Both bedrooms have oversized windows to maximise the views. With this fabulous home you are close to Balgowlah Heights Primary School, bus transport to Manly and the City, a 2-minute walk to Castle Rock beach and an easy stroll down to Clontarf Beach. Just Imagine.
Auction: Saturday 2nd Oct 2021 if not sold prior.
Price guide: High $5,000,000s
Call Jason Guildea on 0411 859 505 to arrange a private inspection
Key DatesPlease contact Jason Guildea to arrange an appointment.
- Prestige Homes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built In Wardrobes
- Air Conditioning
Why you'll love
A highly prized address that’s particularly loved by families, Clontarf has a series of boutique beaches lining its harbourfront. Follow the Manly Scenic Walkway along the water and you’ll encounter secluded Washaway Beach, Castle Rock Beach and Clontarf Beach, where you’ll find the Clontarf Baths and Clontarf Reserve, with its great restaurant and playground.
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Queenwoodin Mosman about 1.9km away
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- K-6Sacred Heart Catholic Primary Schoolin Mosman about 2.6km away
- K-6Balgowlah Heights Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 0.5km away
- K-6Beauty Point Public Schoolin Mosman about 1.5km away
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth about 1.9km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2.3km away
- K-6Mosman Public Schoolin Mosman about 2.6km away
- K-6Middle Harbour Public Schoolin Mosman about 2.7km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- 7-12Mosman High Schoolin Mosman about 2.7km away
- DaycareRosey Pot Kindergarten Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1.1km away
- DaycareNorthside Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- DaycareHeritage House Beauty Point Child Care And Learninin Mosman about 1.5km away
- DaycareHarbour View Children's Centrein Seaforth about 1.7km away
- DaycareThe Learning Tree Educational Centre Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1.7km away
- DaycareBalgowlah Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.8km away
- Pre SchThe Northern Nursery Schoolin Mosman about 2.3km away
- Pre SchKU Mosman Community Preschoolin Mosman about 2.5km away
- Pre SchThe Killarney Schoolin Mosman about 2.8km away
- Pre SchIvanhoe Park Pre-Schoolin Manly about 2.9km away