13 Fromelles Avenue, Seaforth
A Class Location – Huge Potential
AUCTION IS NOW - Saturday 25th Sept on-line at 2pm
This treasured family home was built in 1954 after the land was purchased from the Department of Veterans Affairs. It now comes on to the market for the first time ever. The home rests on a gently upward slopping 800m2 block in one of the Seaforth's most well-known streets. The property currently features a huge dining living area that looks over the north facing courtyard. There is a spacious formal lounge room, functional kitchen and a separate toilet and bathroom to go with the 4 bedrooms. The house has a stunning back yard that features a large shed, lots of lawn and gardens and was once a massive vegetable garden. There are also 2 terraced areas and a patio. To complete the picture there is a lock up garage and extra off street parking.
The major appeal of the home is the land which at the rear is angled to the North West. It is very impressive. The location is also hard to beat - you are moments from local parks, schools, and public transport. There is potential to extend or rebuild (STCA). Make sure you don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity.
Please contact us if you have any questions on the auction or how to register / bid etc.
Contact Jason Guildea 0411 859505 to arrange a private inspection.
Key DatesPlease contact Jason Guildea to arrange an appointment.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Why you'll love
This prized suburb is a family favourite with a safe, friendly environment and a local shopping hub with a welcoming village feel. You can dine out at an array of multicultural restaurants, grab your morning coffee from trendy cafes, peruse the delights of gourmet delis, shop at high-street boutiques or browse designer homewares, as many of the design-conscious locals do.
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Farmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 0.9km away
- K-12Castlecrag Montessori Schoolin Castlecrag about 2.5km away
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.6km away
- K-6St Kieran's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly Vale about 2.5km away
- K-6Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School, Castlecragin Castlecrag about 2.9km away
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth
- K-6Balgowlah North Public Schoolin North Balgowlah about 0.9km away
- K-6Manly Vale Public Schoolin Manly Vale about 1.8km away
- K-6Balgowlah Heights Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2.3km away
- K-6Beauty Point Public Schoolin Mosman about 2.4km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2.5km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 1.4km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campusin Manly Vale about 2.9km away
- SpecialThe Beach Schoolin Allambie Heights about 2.8km away
- DaycareJacaranda Creative Play Centrein Seaforth
- DaycareOnly About Children Seaforthin Seaforth
- DaycareSeaforth Child Care Centrein Seaforth
- DaycarePeacock Street Long Day Carein Seaforth
- DaycareHarbour View Children's Centrein Seaforth
- DaycareNorthside Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.3km away
- Pre SchKU Bligh Park Preschoolin Seaforth
- Pre SchFarmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah about 0.9km away
- Pre SchKU Castlecrag Preschoolin Castlecrag about 2.5km away
- Pre SchManly Vale Community Kindergartenin Manly Vale about 2.5km away
- Pre SchKU Killarney Heights Preschoolin Killarney Heights about 2.7km away