North Manly, NSW 2100
Bordered to the west by the lush green expanse of Warringah Golf Club, North Manly is a small suburb located between Manly, Freshwater and Brookvale.
Real estate-wise, North Manly is a more affordable option than Manly, with plenty of freestanding homes on mid-sized blocks from the post-war era onwards. It's still a great suburb to nab a family home that you can renovate to suit.
It's no secret that the Northern Beaches is a region of sporty, active residents and Warringah Recreation Centre caters to a variety of activities. The multi-sport recreation centre has synthetic grass and clay tennis courts and a dedicated Hot Shots court just for kids. The associated Voyager Tennis Academy offers coaching for all levels. Additionally there are new synthetic grass futsal courts plus squash courts, a clubhouse and a pro shop.
While North Manly is purely residential, neighbouring Brookvale is a major commercial centre that's home to the vast retail hub Westfield Warringah Mall. And of course, North Manly enjoys easy proximity to Manly, unquestionably one of Sydney's most famed beachside havens. A recreational playground bordered by ocean and harbour, Manly offers countless attractions. Surf at renowned local breaks, swim in picturesque bays such as Shelly Beach and Fairy Bower Beach, or take the Manly Scenic Walkway which follows the harbour around to The Spit. Manly is also home to a thriving dining scene, with countless great local cafes, restaurants, small bars and micro-breweries.
Local schools are abundant, including Brookvale Public School, Harbord Public School, Manly Vale Public School, Manly West Public School, Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus, Northern Beaches Secondary College Freshwater Senior Campus and Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus.
A number of bus routes travel along the main arteries of Pittwater Road and Condamine Street, including the B Line bus service from Mona Vale to Wynyard.
Guildea Real Estate Agents have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to both sales and property management in North Manly, so feel free to ask us what we love most about the area.
North Manly Suburb Map
Amenities in North Manly
- Bus Services
- 142Manly to Allambie HeightsKeolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 145Seaforth to Warringah MallKeolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 154XMilsons Point to Dee Why (Express Service)Keolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 165XCity Wynyard to South Curl Curl (Express Service)Keolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 166Manly to Frenchs Forest via Dee Why BeachKeolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 167Manly to Warringah Mall via South Curl CurlKeolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 172XCity Wynyard to Warringah Mall via North Balgowlah (Express Service)Keolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 173XCity Wynyard to Warringah Mall via Balgowlah Shops (Express Service)Keolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 174XCity Wynyard to Narraweena (Express Service)Keolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 176XCity Wynyard to Dee Why via North Curl Curl (Express Service)Keolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 177Warringah Mall to Dee WhyKeolis Downer Northern Beaches
- 177XCity Wynyard to Dee Why via Wingala (Express Service)Keolis Downer Northern Beaches
Local Parks, Clubs & Facilities
- Manly Vale Calabria Bowling Sports And Social Club
- North Manly Bowling And Recreation Club
- Warringah Golf Club
- Warringah Recreation Centre
- Warringah Golf Course
- Queenscliff Community Health Centre
- Ankali Place Reserve
- Hinkler Park
- Manly Warringah District Park
- Mill Park
- Nolan Reserve
- Palomar Reserve
Places of Worship
- Baptist Church
- Jehovahs Witnesses Church
- Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Squash Courts