26 Curban Street, Balgowlah Heights
Amazing opportunity to renovate or redesign and create a fantastic family home, in one of Balgowlah Heights most sought after locations.
This full brick residence with uninterrupted views to the North, and enough room a family or two. There is a separate entrance at the bottom level making ideal for a teenager retreat or guest accommodation.
The property has 5 large bedrooms, 3 of the bedrooms with built in robes, and the downstairs bedroom has an ensuite, 2 bathrooms and a separate toilet. There is a large combined lounge / dining area, the living area faces north giving it loads of natural sunlight and a fantastic leafy outlook, theres also a separate living / rumpus room downstairs with beautiful polished floor boards. The bathrooms are original but in excellent condition.
Additional features are:
Original kitchen facing the backyard so you can watch the children play.
Nice size level yard
Loads of storage throughout
Solid double brick.
Under the house storage or build that wine cellar you've always wanted.
Large double carport and enough parking to accommodate 4-5 cars.
Large North facing balcony with new wrought iron balustrades
Beautifully manicured front garden
This property is in a fabulous location within a few minutes walking to Bareena Tennis Club, Balgowlah Heights bowling club, the beautiful Dobroyd Head and Tania Park with access to the scenic spit to manly walk, and also a stroll to Castle Rock Beach, Condamine Reserve and Balgowlah Heights shopping centre. The bus, also at your door allowing a quick ride into the City or Manly Wharf, North Sydney, Warringah Mall, Seaforth Shops & Bantry Bay.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to live in one of Balgowlah Heights most prestigious streets.
Contact: Becky Bogart 0409 450 093
Inspect: Sat / Wed 12.00 -12.45pm
Why you'll love
A number of walking tracks such as the Manly Scenic Walkway meander through this unspoilt bushland, passing Aboriginal rock engravings and various lookouts from where you can enjoy sensational harbour views. Arabanoo Lookout was named in honour of the first Aboriginal to live among European settlers. It's a great spot for whale watching and gazing out to North and South Head.
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Queenwoodin Mosman about 2.5km away
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.3km away
- K-6St Mary's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly about 2.4km away
- K-6St Kieran's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly Vale about 2.8km away
- 7-12St Paul's Catholic Collegein Manly about 2.6km away
- 7-12Stella Maris College Benedict Campusin Manly about 2.8km away
- 7-12Stella Maris Collegein Manly about 3km away
- K-6Balgowlah Heights Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 0.7km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.7km away
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth about 2km away
- K-6Beauty Point Public Schoolin Mosman about 2.2km away
- K-6Manly Village Public Schoolin Manly about 2.3km away
- K-6Manly Vale Public Schoolin Manly Vale about 2.6km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campusin Manly Vale about 2.9km away
- SpecialRoyal Far West Schoolin Manly about 2.4km away
- DaycareRosey Pot Kindergarten Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 0.6km away
- DaycareBalgowlah Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- DaycareNorthside Preschoolin Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- DaycareThe Learning Tree Educational Centre Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1.5km away
- DaycarePunchinello Kindergartenin Balgowlah about 1.9km away
- DaycareHarbour View Children's Centrein Seaforth about 1.9km away
- Pre SchIvanhoe Park Pre-Schoolin Manly about 2.2km away
- Pre SchManly Community Pre-Schoolin Manly about 2.4km away
- Pre SchManly Vale Community Kindergartenin Manly Vale about 2.6km away
- Bus Service
- 162Manly to SeaforthState Transit