16 Eileen Street, North Balgowlah
This exceptional family home is well located and full of original character. The property represents a fantastic opportunity to enter the highly sought after North Balgowlah market.
The main bedroom with built in robes and sparkling modern bathroom is accompanied by three additional bedrooms, second full bathroom, a study and two separate living areas. The light filled dining room opens to a functional gas kitchen enjoying quiet district views.
A cleverly designed laundry boasts an abundance of cupboard space, second shower and separate WC.
The sunny and private rear garden offers a wonderful space to entertain with raised timber decking and BBQ area.
There is no shortage of storage with access to both the attic and an additional storeroom plus wine cellar under the house. A lock up garage with remote access completes the home.
Located in North Balgowlah Primary Catchment, the home enjoys an enviably central location footsteps to village shops, cafes, Post Office as well as both local & CBD transport. Just a short drive to Stockland Shopping Centre, fishing and boating at Manly Dam and the delights of Manly.
Nestled high on 471sqm, amid established lawns and gardens, the residence offers easy living accommodation with the exciting potential to renovate and expand, creating your perfect family home (STCA). Imagine the possibilities!
Price Guide: Offers From $1.5mil
Inspect: Wednesday & Saturday 11:00am - 11:40am or By Private Appointment
Details: Louise Ashdown 0403 709 709
- Built In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Independent Schools
- Public Schools
- Early Childhood
- K-12Farmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah
- K-6St Cecilia's Catholic Primary Schoolin Balgowlah about 1.3km away
- K-6St Kieran's Catholic Primary Schoolin Manly Vale about 1.8km away
- 7-12Stella Maris College Benedict Campusin Manly about 3km away
- K-6Balgowlah North Public Schoolin North Balgowlah
- K-6Seaforth Public Schoolin Seaforth about 0.8km away
- K-6Manly Vale Public Schoolin Manly Vale about 1.1km away
- K-6Manly West Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2km away
- K-6Balgowlah Heights Public Schoolin Balgowlah about 2.3km away
- K-6Allambie Heights Public Schoolin Allambie Heights about 2.4km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campusin Balgowlah about 1.2km away
- 7-12Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campusin Manly Vale about 2.2km away
- SpecialThe Beach Schoolin Allambie Heights about 2.1km away
- DaycareSeaforth Child Care Centrein Seaforth about 0.6km away
- DaycareJacaranda Creative Play Centrein Seaforth about 0.7km away
- DaycareOnly About Children Seaforthin Seaforth about 1km away
- DaycarePeacock Street Long Day Carein Seaforth about 1km away
- DaycarePunchinello Kindergartenin Balgowlah about 1.1km away
- DaycareThe Learning Tree Educational Centre Balgowlahin Balgowlah about 1.2km away
- Pre SchFarmhouse Montessori Schoolin North Balgowlah
- Pre SchKU Bligh Park Preschoolin Seaforth about 0.8km away
- Pre SchManly Vale Community Kindergartenin Manly Vale about 1.8km away
- Pre SchKU Killarney Heights Preschoolin Killarney Heights about 3km away
- Bus Services
- 172XCity Wynyard to Warringah Mall via North Balgowlah (Express Service)State Transit
- 141Manly to Austlink via Seaforth and Frenchs ForestForest Coach Lines